The Crazy Store DARG Raffle Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By participating and entering the raffle hosted on DARG’s Online Store, entrants agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
- The raffle is open to everyone except the following people:
- a) a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the promoter (The Crazy Store) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition; or
- b) a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of a person contemplated in paragraph (a).
- Participants must be South African citizens or permanent residents with a valid South
African photo identification document and must be over the age of 18 years to qualify for entry.
- The raffle is run by DARG and all queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The raffle commences on Monday, 22 November 2021 and closes on Monday, 13 December 2021.
- The prize consists a variety of dog supplies, R500 Crazy Store voucher and 12 x R600 Crazy Store Best Buds food vouchers to a total value of R7 200 (based on an allocation of R600 per month over a 12-month period).
- Each of the 12 x R600 Crazy Store vouchers will be allocated monthly to the winner. The voucher will be sent to the store where the winner chooses to redeem their vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, nor may they be redeemed for cash. Change in cash will not be permitted on vouchers. Vouchers are only valid at The Crazy Store for 3 years from date of issue.
- To enter, customers must enter the raffle via the link provided to DARG’s Online Store.
- The winner selection will take place on Friday, 17 December, by way of a random draw. The prize winner will be the first valid receipt drawn.
- Should the organiser of the competition be unable to reach the winner within 5 days after the random draw takes place the winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected and announced.
- The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash. No substitution or assignment of the prize is permitted, but the organisers of the Raffle reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason whatsoever.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All risk and liability pertaining to any prize to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof.
- By entering this Raffle the entrant indemnifies The Crazy Store and its agents against any claims based on defective products awarded as the prize.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes with the winner not being entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity.
- The organisers of the Raffle reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.